Autodesk Maya LT
Shop now to save a lot of money and save time for Autodesk Maya LT. You can save 33% right now if click on the Deal and order. Hurry!
- Old Price: $418
- New Price: $280
- Sophisticated 3D modeling tools help you create realistic-looking characters, props, and environments.
- The UV toolkit offers artist-friendly tools and functionality for quicker UV creation and editing.
- Create high-quality materials with intuitive tools, or work with Allegorithmic Substance materials in Maya LT.
- Brush-based sculpting tools let artists perform high-level sculpting on their models without having to export to a different tool.
- Optimize content for mobile devices with a polygon reduction, data cleanup, blind data tagging, and level-of-detail tools.
- Use ShaderFX to create high-quality physically based shader materials within Maya LT.
- Simulate realistic game lighting. Use global illumination tools to bake lighting data into texture or vertex maps.
- Quad draw, multi-cut, bevel, and symmetry enhancements make modeling more efficient.
- Animate and rig characters and objects for your game.
- Build a control structure for your characters with automated rigging tools.
- The shape authoring tools give you more control to create, tweak, and correct animations in a detailed way.
- This nondestructive, clip-based nonlinear editor features an intuitive and familiar user interface for working with scene objects.
- Edit animation keys using a powerful, intuitive editor.
- Automatically generate and place HumanIK rigs.
- Bind modeled geometry to skeletons faster, often with just a few clicks.
- Bake complex rigs containing multiple layers of skinning and deformers, down to a single skin cluster.
- Customize and save export settings for model and animation data to keep 3D assets consistent for use in-engine.
- Export geometry to Mudbox digital painting and sculpting software to add model detail. Send texture and detail maps back to the model in Maya LT.
- Simplify and customize your workflow with MEL scripting.
- Maya LT includes direct export options for Unity and Unreal Engine.
- Quickly switch between customized UI layouts or task-specific UI presets through a simple drop-down menu.
- Search, browse, and buy 3D content on the Creative Market directly from Maya LT.
- The viewport supports displacement mapping and offers improved transparency, better shadow and shading support, and more.