- Store: Autodesk
- Category: CAD - 2D Drawing
Click to RedeemClick to Redeem
Would you like to buy Autodesk Navisworks at the best price? Autodesk Deal can help you save up to 33%. Order now to enjoy the discount. Hurry!
- Old Price: $1,448
- New Price: $970
- Use Navisworks project review software to improve BIM (Building Information Modeling) coordination.
- Combine design and construction data into a single model.
- Identify and resolve clash and interference problems before construction.
- Aggregate data from multiple trades to better control outcomes.
- Quickly identify and resolve costly constructability issues.
- Use the same open-source code from Revit to handle IFC files, with added hierarchy, Pset, and data enhancements.
- View clashes in context to help find and resolve conflicts.
- Only available in Navisworks Manage.
- Open Navisworks files within AutoCAD, Revit, and ReCap.
- Automatically add layout points to coordinated models and import, export, and compare directly in Navisworks.
- Combine design and construction data into a singular model.
- Link animated model objects to your construction schedules for high-quality project simulations.
- Bring together data created by multidisciplinary teams to explore and review complex models in real-time.
- Publish models in distributable file formats that capture detailed design information.
- Quickly measure between points using face, snapping, axis locking, and quick zoom.
- Gain greater clarity and control when adding redlines.
- Measure lines, areas, and counts with 2D and 3D takeoff rather than carrying out manual calculations.
- Trace existing geometry on a 2D PDF worksheet, such as a floorplan, to create takeoffs automatically.
- Bring models from Navisworks into Assemble for use in estimating, scheduling, or other workflows.
- Model simulation and viewing.