Do you want to save 10% on Autodesk Netfabb? If so, let’s use this Autodesk coupon code to enjoy the discount. Don’t miss out!
- Old Price: $13,905
- New Price: $12,515
- Fusion 360 with Netfabb® software offers a complete toolset for design and implementation for additive manufacturing.
- It streamlines workflows and automates processes around 3D print preparation.
- The software also includes access to Fusion 360, Fusion 360 Team, and additional capabilities through Fusion 360 Additive Extensions.
- Import models from most common CAD applications, analyze for printability and automatically repair them for 3D printing.
- Choose from a growing library of 200+ integrated 3D printers, and prepare prints through slicing and customizable toolpath creation.
- Orient your models to reduce build times, minimize supports or nest parts efficiently.
- Hollow parts and generate internal lattices to use less material.
- Automate manual additive manufacturing workflows with scripting to reduce human error.
- Identify and compensate for possible build errors through process simulation for Directed Energy Deposition (DED) and metal Powder Bed Fusion (PBF).
- Generate high-performing design alternatives that use compliant lattice structures with Optimization Utility for Netfabb.
- Design optimization for additive manufacturing.
- Predict the thermomechanical response of additive parts during the metal powder bed fusion and directed energy deposition manufacturing processes.