TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite
Would you like to save a lot of money and save time when buying TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite? Don’t forget to use this TeraByte promo code when payments to enjoy a 25% discount.
- Old Price: $38.94
- New Price: $29.2
- Image for Windows, Image for DOS, Image for Linux, and OSD Tool Suite
- Provides the option to verify each and every byte it backs up.
- Runs directly from Windows and when used with the free PHYLock add-on, it can create a true image of the Windows partition itself, without requiring a reboot.
- Your backups can be secured using simple password protection, or full 256-bit AES encryption.
- Change only backup option allows you to backup only data that has changed since the last backup was created.
- Speed or size, several reliable compression options are available.
- Fast, yet reliable techniques are used to create the backups quickly.
- You can save directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, BD.
- Whenever you save directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, BD, it will automatically become a bootable restore disc.
- GPT compatible supporting drives are larger than 2TiB.
- Using the free TBIView and TBIMount add-ons, you can view the contents of the drive image files, and optionally restore individual files or folders within them.
- Automatically recognizes and backs up used area of FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HFS+, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, ReiserFS, and XFS partitions. It also recognizes and backs up used areas of ReFS and exFAT partitions using Windows support. Partitions with other file system types can be backed up in their entirety. Supports all standard partitions in an MBR, EMBR, or GPT
- Supports both Workstation and Server versions of Windows.
- Supports multicasting to reduce network traffic when deploying multiple Workstations.
- Includes Image for DOS, Image for Linux, and TBOSDT at no additional charge, making it a uniquely affordable and complete disk imaging solution.
- Restore partitions, regardless of the file system on the partition being restored. This gives you the power to restore NTFS partitions from Windows 98 or even DOS (as just a couple of examples).
- Using Image for DOS or Image for Linux (each of which is included with the purchase of Image for Windows) versions gives you the ability to recover your data, even if Windows won’t start.
- Save backups to any drive accessible to Windows itself.
- Works seamlessly with on-board hardware- and firmware-based RAID.
- Powerful, complete command line support is built-in, allowing you to automate backup or restore procedures.
- Leverages the built-in Windows scheduler via the simple click of a Schedule Backup button.
- This allows you to thoroughly check the integrity of the disk image files, either as part of the backup process or at any time thereafter. TeraByte imaging products are renowned for their thorough and accurate validation process.
- When restoring an image, you can expand the restored partition to occupy any free space that would be leftover.
- If desired, you can specify a maximum size for the disk image files that are created. This allows you to create image files that readily fit on the removable media of your choice.
- Restore Windows to completely different hardware and then use the
- TeraByte OSD Tool Suite to install the drivers required to support the new hardware.
- Scripts are included to automatically convert your physical machine to a virtual machine, either directly or from a backup image.
- Convert your virtual machine to a physical machine using the included scripts.