Application As Service
Use this Eltima coupon code to receive 10% for Application As Service. The opportunity never knocks twice! Don’t miss out!
- Old Price: $79.95
- New Price: $71.95
- Run any application (32/64-bit and console ones) as a Windows service
- Create and manage native system services in few clicks
- Easily connect to remote PC over local network or internet and manage all remote services like your own (Application as Service is not required on a remote PC)
- Run application as service before users login into their accounts or after the network is fully initialized
- Run your application interactively (visible to users) or silently
- Choose user session (including RDP session) in which interactive service should be started – for Windows XP, 2000, 2003, Vista, 7, and Server 2008.
- Interactively and silently run services can be launched under user accounts.
- Schedule your service to run at the exact time and periodically on the defined day of the week/month/year
- Minimize downtime by the auto-restarting the application once it is crashed
- Advanced service dependencies mechanism allows you to run applications in the certain order
- Define load order group which your application belongs to
- Restrict/grant your application with execution rights by specifying the user account name under which it is run
- On-the-fly service start-up type customization
- Gracefully close console and Windows applications
- Close various popup windows that your application might display
- Specify the process priority for your application (Real-time/High/Above normal/Normal/Below normal/Low)
- Define CPU binding for multi-processor PCs
- Conveniently supply additional options and system environment variables for console and Windows applications
- Run additional programs prior to the service startup, program start, stop, or just after the service shutdown
- Redirect STDIN, STDOUT, and STDERR streams to or from the file for the console application
- Specify the desktop on which you would like your application to run as a service
- Take all benefits of multi-processor, multi-thread, and 64-bit platforms
- Works under Virtual Machines (VMWare and so on)
- Use an XML configuration file to install the service.