Rohos Disk Encryption
Don’t miss out on the chance to save a lot of money for Rohos Disk Encryption software with the Rohos deal right here. Order and enjoy your deal today.
- Regular Price: $35
- Strong & On-the-fly disk encryption Rohos disk uses the NIST-approved AES encryption algorithm and 256-bit encryption key length. Encryption is automatic and on the fly.
- Easy to use Rohos cares about usability: your first encrypted drive can be enabled with a single click or automatically at system startup. The Disk-On notification helps first-time users to know when the secured partition is ready for use.
- Unlimited encryption capacity You can have an unlimited number of additional encrypted virtual drives, over your network storage, on a USB flash drive, or on a DVD-ROM. The size of virtual drives is unlimited. Each secured drive can come with a shortcut to open it.
- Maintain a USB key for access control You can use a USB flash drive or security tokens like Aladdin eToken to access all of your secured disks automatically without the need to remember and manually enter the password.
- Doesn’t require administrator privileges You can access your virtual drive on a USB flash drive or DVD-ROM with Rohos Disk Browser on any guest computer without the need to have administrator privileges.
- Expandable virtual drives Rohos Disk allows enlarging a virtual encrypted partition any time you need (applicable only for NTFS format partitions).
- No risk of data loss The partition password reset option allows you to create a backup file to access your secured disk if you forget your password or lose your USB key.
- Hide folder This option brings an affordable and strong (AES 256) encryption solution for security by preventing unauthorized local or network access to your internet applications, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Skype on your PC.
- A portable data-security solution You can keep a protected partition on a USB flash drive and access it on any computer. Rohos has a portable component that can be installed onto any USB flash drive along with a secured partition.
- Steganography hides your encrypted disk in a media container such as AVI, MKV, MP3, OGG, WMA and provides plausible deniability.
- Secure shortcuts on the desktop Don’t worry about the shortcuts to the documents from the encrypted drive. Rohos automatically hides them from the desktop when a secured drive goes offline.
- Integrated file shredder Any file or folder can be easily moved into an Encrypted Rohos Disk with subsequent shedding of the unencrypted original.