GSA Image Analyser
Do you want to get 7% off for GSA Image Analyser? This GSA Online discount code can help you. Use it and order now.
- Old Price: $332
- New Price: $308.76
- Counting objects: This monotone task is how history with our program as it can all be done automatically within seconds.
- Visualization of objects. You can evaluate the results of the automatic cell counting in the image.
- Object recognition can be fine-tuned with a lot of options.
- See a wide range of statistics to your object counting that can later be used in your papers.
- There are a lot of options that can be used to only get the objects you need.
- Once the object recognition was performed, you can search for objects that stand out of the mass and find more interesting parts more easily.
- Manual counting. We have developed tools that make this monotone work much easier.
- Cut and count: A big image can be cut into several smaller ones where you can more easily count things with a button press.
- Set a mark count. This is extremely helpful for counting smaller objects.
- Root length after Tennant
- Object length calculation
- Image stack. This is extremely helpful when having images from the same location over time.
- Apply filters to your image to make things e.g. better seen or to rule out dust or other unwanted parts.
- You can also edit the image manually here by painting it. No need to use external programs to achieve this.
- Analyze colors or color ranges and give exact percentages compared to other parts of the image.
- Create charts and statistics of your color mapping with the press of a button.
- See a detailed histogram of used colors.